|Description — clicking on underlined text brings up extra images||Stock number|
|A 14.5" by 11" meat dish with gadrooned borders, London 1772 by Parker and Wakelin, engraved with the arms of the Duke of Newcastle.
(Supplied to Henry, 2nd Duke of Newcastle on 4th January 1773 and sold by the family in June 1937 at Christies)
|A heavy gadrooned soup plate, Dublin 1844 by Robert W. Smith, retailed by Law engraved with the arms of Brewster, Carr or Davies.
|A waiter with cast and pierced border, London 1760 by Herne and Butty, engraved with armorial.
|A heavy snuffer tray, made in London 1743 by James Gould.
|A heavy brightcut oval salver with reeded border engraved with crest & monogram by William Bennett, London 1799 engraved on reverse 'To George Richardson from Lord Henry Scott on retirement as agent of the Beaulieu Estate, October 1877'.
George Richardson converted Palace House, Beaulieu into its present magnificent form. Lord Henry Scott was the 2nd son of the Duke of Buccleuch and became 1st Baron Montagu of Beaulieu in 1885.
Note: This salver was one of 4 'hand waiters' supplied to the Earl as part of a larger service on 31/10/1782. Around 1870, it passed to Mary Catherine Hill Trevor (initials MCHT on the salver), a cousin of the wife of the 12th Earl of Westmoreland.
|A 7 inch salver shaped and beaded with embossed swags on 3 ball-and-claw feet by John Carter II (probably), London 1773 initialled HCT.
|A plain circular salver with cast feet by Robert Keay of Perth, Edinburgh 1839.
|A beaded and bright-engraved salver on 3 moulded panelled feet by E. C. Brown, London 1876.
|A shaped spoon tray with engraved decoration and central crest by Thomas James and Nathaniel Creswick, Sheffield 1841 crested with a stork on a column laid sideways, with fleur-de-lys.
|A fluted bowl with scalloped edge, later chased with fruit and floral motif, by Parker and Wakelin, London 1766.
|A butter-shell, London 1843, by Robert Garrard.
|A pierced sugar basket, Sheffield 1784 by Richard Morton.
|A beaded and engraved Victorian sugar-basin - diameter 12 cms., by Fedwick Brasted, London 1868.
|A bright-cut sugar bowl London, 1802 by William Abdy.
|A rectangular Old Sheffield plate salver with gadrooned border and central silver square on 4 claw feet; unmarked circa 1840.
|A small Russian bowl with finely beaded rim engraved with stylised flowers Moscow 1885 Assaymaster Viktor Sawinkow, maker Antip Kusmitschew.
|An Old Sheffield plate snuffer tray with gadrooned border unmarked, circa 1840.
|A plain OSP snuffer tray, the border pierced in pales unmarked and unengraved circa 1790.